4.20.2011

What I wore.

I've been trying to lay out an outfit the night before work (and sometimes school), so I have more time to the morning to sleep. Here is what I wore to work today (better pictures in the future, sorry):




Skirt - ModCloth
Button-up - New York & Co./Hand-me-down
Cardigan - not sure what store it's from, it's a long story how I got this cardigan
Tights - Target
Pointed Flats - JCPenney
Owl Necklace - Forever 21

I really love this skirt, and ModCloth for that matter. I got the skirt on sale for just $10! It's really well made too. Lined, nice weight to the material, and POCKETS! I adore any dress or skirt that includes pockets. I really wish ModCloth had a store front because they would be my go to store. If you have never shopped on their website, I highly recommend it. Where is you favorite place to shop to clothes?

No comments: