- I started my first semester at San Diego State University.
- Registered for 15 units.
- Added a class, making it 18 units.
- Moved out of my parents' house, to North Park, with Ty and Andrew.
- Not much happened this month, (I'm sure it was because I was buried with school), so here is a picture of our carved pumpkin.
- I completed my first semester at SDSU with a 3.5 GPA
- We got a Keurig for Christmas!
- Asked my bridesmaids to be in the wedding.
- Crystal took Andrew and my Save the Date pictures.
- Andrew finally took a picture with Mortimer Mouse.
- I completed my second semester at SDSU with a 3.75 gpa
- Made the Dean's List at SDSU
- Andrew and I moved two doors down, into our own apartment.
- Started my third and final semester at SDSU (summer session, two six week sessions)
- Accidentally registered for three courses for the first six weeks.
- Jude (and I) made a sheep.
- Jude painted.
- Built a play structure at my parents' house.
- Completed summer session I with a 3.33 GPA
- Began summer session II.
- PAID OFF MY CAR!!!
So many things have happened over the past year and I cannot believe all of the good that has occurred. I am truly blessed to have my family, Andrew, and my friends supporting me. They have helped me get through school, tolerate work, celebrate occasions, and entertain me. Such a wonderful/difficult/exciting/neverreallywanttodothatagain kind of year.
Now, you may ask...what's next? Well, I will tell you. I will finish my last course in the middle of August. I plan to enjoy having free time. I plan to be creative, clean, organize, laugh, drink, eat, exercise, shop, travel, listen, watch, and love. Andrew and I have a lot of planning for the wedding to do as well. I want to completely enjoy my engagement and my wedding. After that, I want to enjoy being married and go to Europe for our honeymoon. I just want to enjoy being young, being married, and enjoy not being a student!