6.29.2010

Seattle, WA

Andrew and I leave on the fourth of July and make our way up to Seattle. We (mainly just me) are very excited for the trip. I loved Seattle last time I was there and called my dad to tell him I wasn't coming home (I was about 11 years old and apparently not allowed to make that decision). We plan on going to the Space Needle, the Experience the Music Project, Art Museum, Pike Place Market, and the original Starbucks. If we have time, a mom I sit for gave be some suggestions of where to go after emailing her sister-in-law, who lives up there. We are also going to take the Amtrak down to Vancouver, WA to visit family friends. So exicted! Yay travel!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love Seattle :) Hope you guys have fun!!! Make sure you guys have someone take your picture with the bronze pig at Pikes Market - every time we went up there I insisted on having my picture taken with the pig!