2.24.2009

current excitements.

in order of occurrence.

• the blazer i didn't plan on buying but did.

• sushi tomorrow.

• new music from my co-worker.

• animal collective on thursday
- scotty going to animal collective. (kyle too for that matter.)

• Coachella!
- the bathing suit i knit for coachella. (almost finished)
- the other bathing suit i plan on knitting.
- "pandas can't silence me." t-shirt.
- tie dye.
- tina and i being mischievous. =)

being optimistic and finding the good is always way better than dwelling on what's bad. i invite you to share your current excitements in your life.

1 comment:

Cephaloblog said...

I hate it when I go to all the trouble to post something and no one responds. So here are my current excitements as of March 10:
1)crazy amount of snow and riding on the weekend.
2)Skateboarding, spring is on its way.
3)I get a new cell phone in two weeks.
4)The Wyricks are coming to visit in April.
5)The news of Brand New already working on a new album.
6)Playing pounce with my cats every night after work.
7)Still having a job in advertising.
8)Freelance writing work.
9)Skate2, I can't get enough of this game.
10)Twitter, add one more obsession to the list.