10.06.2008

A-Z

A-Attached or Single?
Single.

B-Best Friend?
Montes, Karin, and Scotty.

C- Cake or Pie?
I love pie. Notice my birthday cake.



D- Day of choice?
Lately, I have enjoyed most days equally.
Sunday = Football.
Monday = How I Met Your Mother.
Tuesday = Class.
Wednesday = Half way through.
Thursday = Class and The Office.
Friday = Well, Friday.
Saturday = Well, Saturday.

E- Essentail Item?
Lately, a good book and/or my sketch book.

F-Favorite Color?
Beer Yellow.



G- Gummy bears or Worms?
Bears. They bounce here and there and everywhere.

H-Hometown?
Chula Vista, CA



I- Favorite Indulgence?
Clothes. Shopping. Designing. Making. I just love clothes.

J- January or July?
January.

K- Kids?
Someday. I love kids and, for now, being an aunt and babysitting is enough.

L- Life isn't complete without?
Music.

M- Marriage Date?
T.B.D.

N- Number of Brothers and Sisters?
One sister. One brother(-in-law). One twin brother(-in-law).



P- Phobia and Fears?
Not reaching my full potential.

Q- Quote?
"We're really not that different, just a few steps from exploding." Rocky Votolato. I am obsessive when it comes to quotes. I write quotes down constantly.

R- Reasons to smile?
I am the happiest I have ever been and only the best is yet to come.

S- Season?
Autumn.



T-Tag 3 people.
Erin, you're it. Any other two people to read this, you are also "it".

U- Unknown Fact about me?
I used to be deathly shy. I wouldn't even order my own food.

V- Vegetable?
Asparagus.



W- Worst habit?
Fidgeting. I bite my nails. Play with my hair. Play with my ring. Pick at the seam of my jeans. I fidget when i'm uncomfortable or have something to say but am too nervous to say it.

X- Ray or Ultra Sound?
I have had both within the past year. Neither is exciting.

Y- Your favorite food?
Vegetarian spaghetti.

Z- Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius.

No comments: